Cloudtech Inc is delving and looking for exceptional Security Engineers to work in our Cloud Security Services. We’re seeking the best and brightest to join us on our team. If you’re passionate about Information Security, have exceptional technical depth in deploying Cloud Solutions, and want to join a fast-paced organization with global impact, then we’d like to connect with you.
Cloud Security Engineer
Remote - Full Time
- Provide hands-on technical security engineering and security expertise in the analysis, assessment, development, and evaluation of security solutions and architectures to secure systems in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Design, implementation, configuration, maintenance, and support of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Private Clouds) combined with knowledge of security principles and techniques on how to secure cloud environments.
- Building and maintaining Cyber Security components in the Cloud.
- Creation of automated tooling for cloud platforms – software development.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Cybersecurity in Cloud – securing overall cloud environments by applying cybersecurity tools and best practices.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance framework.
- Knowledge of security concepts (data, network, and cloud security).
- Knowledge and/or experience with cloud security provider solutions, e.g. AWS security solutions, Azure security solutions, GCP security solutions.
Nice to have:
- Certification in AWS, Azure, GCP
- Scripting/ programming experience: Python, Docker, Ansible.
- Experience in Cybersecurity area: access control, encryption/ discovering & managing vulnerabilities/ collecting & analyzing events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related subject.
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Security.
- At least 1 year of experience building and architecting on Cloud-based Platforms.
- Proficiency in at least one High-Level Programming Language (TypeScript, Java, Python).
- Detailed understanding of Cloud Security fundamentals, including cryptography and the shared responsibility mode.
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions and security frameworks built on AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
Cloudtech Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization.