Senior AWS Solution Architect
Cloudtech is an organization that places great emphasis on kindness and empathy in everything we do. Our focus is not solely on profit-making, but rather on positively impacting the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. We aspire to be pioneers in the field of AWS Serverless, leading through innovation, integrity, and excellence, and serving as an exemplary model for others to follow. Our unwavering commitment to these core values has been instrumental in our success, and they remain the guiding principles that govern our every endeavour.
As a Cloudtech Sr. Solutions Architect, you will serve as a customer-facing trusted advisor, leading technical teams to build AWS solutions to our customer’s most pressing business needs. In this role, you will be the technical face of Cloudtech to our customers and make informed architecture and implementation recommendations based on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency. In so doing, you will help customers articulate their pain points and lead your teams to propose, create, and deliver innovative solutions.
Internally, you will create and share technical content and best practices to raise the bar within the organization, leading by example in innovative problem-solving and thought leadership. You will participate in the Cloudtech cloud center of excellence and contribute to current practice growth and new practice creation.
This role will include up to 30% travel.
A Day in the Life
- You will have a team-first mentality and you creatively take on challenges
- You will make your mark by successfully addressing customer business outcomes
- You will have a passion for innovative problem-solving, teaching, and coaching
- You will have a strong understanding of AWS best practices and large-scale computing solutions
- You will keep your existing technical skills sharp while continually acquiring and developing new skills, certifications, and competencies.
- 5+ years of specific technology domain area experience (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- Familiarity and competencies in:
- AWS serverless offerings (e.g. AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc)
- DevOps Practices (e.g. CI/CD pipelines)
- IAC expertise (e.g. Serverless Framework, Terraform)
- Backend Development and testing frameworks
- Cloud security best practices
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting in applications and infrastructures experience
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- 8+ years of specific technology domain area experience (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Experience working with end-user or developer communities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work
- Health benefits